How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 9 Ch. 76 - A Sofa of Happiness

Dex-chan lover
a tad weird, but also a perfect level of mild spice

if this was a twitter manga with a fanbox, hoo boy

It kinda bothers me that they still call each other with honorifics. They're way past that now. Is it the TL or is it like that kn the raws too?

Dex-chan lover
The sofa seems too small. It looks just enough for two people to sit, then they tried to do some activity, of course it won’t work. Buy a bigger sofa!

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes a toothbrush, totally does not remind me of the guy who asked his little sister to brush his teeth and brusher her's too.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for the chapter ❤️

Dex-chan lover
three months delivery time?? I never bought a sofa before so i don't really know the logistic but is that how its really work??
That's the case usually if the model is not something mass produced. %90 of that 3 months is literally the production time in most cases if the fabric, frame and sizes are costomizable during purchase.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter is so sweet i need a double espresso no sugar to neutralized it

Double-page supporter
Classic, araragi is the peak of brushing someone’s teeth ahahahah

One of the few romcoms that still manages to leave me giggling like a little girl. It’s criminal how adorable these two are…

Aggregator gang
as always, cute couple and as always Chihiro has a BIG HEART ! Love those heart !

Dex-chan lover
i guess they can take turns pampering each other ll

wonder how it'll be if we see them actually having/raising a kid

Users who are viewing this thread