How to Grill Our Love

I love this manga really wholesome from the start and to also BBQ on the top to spice it up

I can't wait for next chapter

I have hit multiple layers of grill by grilling while watching a show about grilling while reading a romance manga about grilling.

Some of the raw chapters are paylocked on the raw source. So it might be on hiatus? :(

Aggregator gang
It’s not bad, at least MC is confident.

The Heroine is a little complicated? Or maybe it’s because she gives a different Impression on the first page

I like that he tries hard for her!

Group Leader
Sorry about the delay folks, we plan on continuing the series soon! If you'd like to help out with the series please apply on our Discord, it'll really help speed up the releases! https://discord.com/invite/axBcZ7n

@youdontknowwho

I see, that's probably why the scanlators didn't continue on translating it.. which is a bit sad.
I was actually quite hungry (no pun intended) for more chapters that I ended up reading the ch 6 and ch 7 (free on the official site) and ended up translating the two of it.. 🙄

This is super cute, but I don’t fully understand why they had to get married. Maybe to force them both to open up in a relationship?

Users who are viewing this thread