How to Grill Our Love

Dex-chan lover
Nothing more wholesome than aging and having gout together.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the exact wholesome read that i needed in my life. The characters are really likable, they match perfectly, and any signs of drama are nice and simple, being resolved quickly in a satisfying way. I hope this series goes for a good while, cause this is such a good read to just relax to and destress.

Group Leader
This is right up my alley. A silly, sweetly innocent romance and food .

Banned
@Mistas-T Can you mark this as canceled? Author-san has tweeted that it's cancelled. Also, remove the shitty 4kidz localized name and put it to the original. Respect the author.
https://twitter.com/hntkchan/status/1357125933551865857

@EricRonin it was cancelled

Group Leader
@dsid2814 Maybe instead of complaining about how we translated the title for English audiences, you should respect the author by not spreading fake information regarding the series being cancelled, it was on break in Japan this week and a short story took its place, it wasn't cancelled. You obviously don't know any Japanese and instantly assumed the series was cancelled through a GTL of the tweet, so you probably shouldn't be commenting on how the title was translated, especially since the title on the cover is the subtitle, which we opted into including after the main title, and not the actual title of the series.

@harou Thank you for clearing up any confusion I may have had after reading someone else's comment! <33 Really appreciate your work! This series is adorable, and scanlating takes a lot of work :))

Group Leader
@dsid2814 I don't know why that new comment had to be moderated, although you really should have checked more carefully before saying it's cancelled. Probably didn't help that you sounded somewhat aggressive there.

@harou Having said that, I don't see where the "Rare Marriage" part could have come from. That's something you added in yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread