How to Grill Our Love

@mapokl I see 2 reasons : first marriage is a contractual relationship, it's considered more solid than just "dating". Next, it would be for the storyline : you said it seems like standard romance, But I think they really look like "lovey dovey" newlyweds (it's also often said in the manga). That gives a more mature atmosphere that's still perfectly cute.

Oh man, I want this kind of marriage,
A so so husband , (and I am a so so myself), but calm, relax, collected man with nothing but consensual marriage, on the same page. Nothing beat this. This is great manga . Love it

Dex-chan lover
Yes. I am a sucker for:

1. Food
2. Manga
3. Adorkable relationships
4. All of the above, at once

Ah no stupid drama, just two people deepening their relationship through the holy medium of grilled meat.

Double-page supporter
Yep this goes straight to the reading list!
I hope the popularity of the series goes up in Japan so western publishers can take notice of this and licensing it here.

Dex-chan lover
So this is how the dad around the world deepen their relationship, but instead of many dads gathering drinking beer, it's a couples instead

Dex-chan lover
This site needs "wholesome" and "marriage" tags added so I can find stuff like this more easily and inject it into my veins.

Users who are viewing this thread