How to Grill Our Love

Down to earth wholesome manga. Definitely different feel from other romance manga's. 😀

I DON'T WANNA BIG TIDDY LOLI TSUNDERE KUNDERE CHILDHOOD FRIEND STUDENT BODY PRESIDENT DEMON SUCCUBUS ISEKAI HAREM, I JUST WANNA CUTE WIFE TO GRILL WITH FOR GODS SAKE

Not saying it's bad but has Tonikakus success caused a new trope to be born of immediate marriage and then discovering each other?

Dex-chan lover
@opticalwinter it's not even a trope, it's how a lot of marriages still go in Japan. You go to a marriage interview, talk a little, then get married after that very little chat.

This is like a kid between yuru camp and tonikaku kawaii, literally that, the level of comfiness, yummy, and wholesome marriage is on another level!

Guy: Do you like grilled meat?

Girl: Yes.

Both: Wonderful! Marriage certificate please!

We need more mangas like these (like getting in a relationship very early in the manga and being wholesome) just what i love :》

I just have one question. What is the point of them being married instead of dating for example? The reason for sudden marriage is weak, marring didn't solve anything about problem with his transfer.
Unless there is same kind of cultural difference.

Outside of that, for know it's standard romance. I just hope it won't get too wholesome, because there is point where wholesome because ridiculous and silly.

Users who are viewing this thread