How To Legally Get It On With A High School Girl - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
You know what. Its got a dubious title but I actually really liked it. I'm kind of a sucker for sappy romance, and I like when a girl is allowed enough dimension to get mad and then change her mind. I guess you still could call it wish fulfillment but I found the whole thing pretty cute.

Ty for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of strange their initial goals were based on having sex, yet they still listed all of those hypothetical pairings as creepy and whatnot. If they were only talking about romance, meaning they were (or used to be) that kind of otaku, it would make more sense. But something like calling the pairing of a middle school boy and a high school girl creepy, when they are themselves guys, doesn't seem to fit. It's not like the author was even forced to accept this lapse in logic because those two can't ever again be in middle school; time only flows in one direction. Labeling older men chasing high school girl as creepy is sound logic, though, and even if one thought otherwise, they most likely wouldn't advertise it publicly.

Dex-chan lover
"That's so cute! You're actually a sensitive softie!"

No woman has ever said this as a good thing, and meant it

my willing suspension of disbelief has been taken to Suplex City

(it was a good one-shot, though-- I really like the energy of the two guys)

Users who are viewing this thread