How To Legally Get It On With A High School Girl - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of strange their initial goals were based on having sex, yet they still listed all of those hypothetical pairings as creepy and whatnot. If they were only talking about romance, meaning they were (or used to be) that kind of otaku, it would make more sense. But something like calling the pairing of a middle school boy and a high school girl creepy, when they are themselves guys, doesn't seem to fit. It's not like the author was even forced to accept this lapse in logic because those two can't ever again be in middle school; time only flows in one direction. Labeling older men chasing high school girl as creepy is sound logic, though, and even if one thought otherwise, they most likely wouldn't advertise it publicly.
How about middle school boy and a college girl? I am reading one exactly like that - and it is Hilarious!

Dex-chan lover
How about middle school boy and a college girl? I am reading one exactly like that - and it is Hilarious!
Objectively it should be creepy and it might be illegal. Personally, I do like such a setting in a romance manga, depending on how it's written.

Users who are viewing this thread