How to Make a "Girl" Fall in Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
That last panel is nothing but ominous.
NTR?
either way, author ran out of ideas lol.

Dex-chan lover
You people really screaming and dropping over a single page that might imply a rival. At least wait for the next chapter to be sure its not a fake out.
I'd let James top me btw

Dex-chan lover
I think that Hatori should read the greek story of Pygmalion. It's very relevant to her lol.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

I don’t even see the ntr. Just seems like this has neither of the characters wanting to confess.

oh boy, can't wait for some badly written artificial drama to move the story forward, i'm sure it's going to be turbo cool

Dex-chan lover
Good luck Gin-kun... you'll need a body like Jojo before she'll notice you

I see no drama tag.
Must be pulling "my wife is a man" kind of thing.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES 2ND ML TO STIR THINGS UP BECAUSE THERE'S LITERALLY NO PROGRESS~~~~

Changing yourself for a girl interested in statues??
How about you just support her interests and stop hounding her about it?

Its like a girl telling you weebs to quit fawning over waifus every day - she wont go far.
Neither will he.
Of course friend zone is basically 99% chance here - but that 1% chance for anything else comes from acceptance, not some quest to transform yourself into her ideal.

Granted - you could say that thats what our current heroine is doing - but its not.
They have accepted and embraced their desired partners interests while at the same time exploring theirs. It is clear that they always shared a common fascination with women's fashion from the start. The change is entirely secondary - less of a conformation and more of a discovery of self once the brainwashing of "normal" is abandoned.
Our characters are discovering and exploring their common interests... while at the same time becoming closer to a romantic level of interest in each other.

Users who are viewing this thread