How to Shitpost?

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz I mean it doesn't violate any rules, and technically we could get away with it as long as our posts begin with the first letter of the last post, because there's nothing about a one-word limit

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't think justforthelulz is evil i think he's chaotic neutral, i also consider most shitposters including myself that

Dex-chan lover
i don't think shitposter can be considered as neutral. it's more like shitposter has it's own alignment.
so the unicorn is probably chaotic shitposter.

Dex-chan lover
Just don't disturb it (the LLG thread) now that it has slid so close the the precipice on it's own ! ( Just 3 more threads to go!) 😈

Dex-chan lover
Killing the LLG.
UtIZmriu_o.png
Where is my Badge?

Dex-chan lover
Man that ain't killing LLG that's just a simple banishment but i'll give credit where credit is due congrats.

Double-page supporter
I'll take normie containment of LLG over whatever you autists are doing.

Group Leader
@Halo
wheezzeeee

@sterven : its been awhile since ive done this but watch as I necro the shit out of LLG to the 3rd Page.

@BlackGeneral
As i gradually vanishing from this tarnation, here some of my lastword "Your gao gif is too sexy."

Hi, im new. i have a few question regarding "how to shitpost" I would be extremely happy if you would answer them. first of all What is shitposting? how do you define it? where did it originate from and why do shitposting happen? is there a rule to follow when shitposting? like how theres a rule of bigger is better.

Thanks,

New

Group Leader
Hi, im new. i have a few question regarding "how to shitpost" I would be extremely happy if you would answer them. first of all What is shitposting? how do you define it? where did it originate from and why do shitposting happen? is there a rule to follow when shitposting? like how theres a rule of bigger is better.

Thanks,

New

i dont want to do some copypasta and make it long enough and large enough to be a shitpost so ill just do this instead or maybe i can make it bold and make the font size a little bigger than the default one so yeah if youwant to shitpost just do some posting doing this require nothing but to type whatever the fuck you want and do whatever you wan till you like this this quote made @bigtiddyoneesan laughed his asses off and i cannot believe it why didnt it made me laugh but that was a good wheeze from him. so all i want to tell you is that just post everday till the post breed another post and derail the conversation about how to shitpost and how long this sentence would and yeah, if you wanna know how to shitpost might read from the beginnig then read this again because this is the continuation of the previous theory how to shitpost whether you like it or not but believe me im making this as short as possible as @Richman and @EOTFOFYL and @Halo does this @justforthelulz then they become one

a honorable one for @Tamerlane the legendary poolatic figure on general

i also love this dorky guy @bigtiddyoneesan hes such a funny one. just look at him

Last edited:

i am typing without thinking rn, i think your response was rather long even more so with the size... its HUGE!!

also i love that song :) thanks......... :notlikethis:

i really thought that last link would be another rick, thank god its just a goblin :win:

question, when is the post gonna breed?

I REALLY DIDNT PLAN TO REPLY AFTER A YEAR:boomer:

ALSO ANOTHER question, how do i

derail the conversation

???????
THANKSSSSS

EDIT: oh shit thanks for another ricky :angery:...

Dex-chan lover
divine inspiration sent to me by an angry god.

that's usually how most of my shitposts nowadays come to me. I just come up with one randomly and just go:yeah I guess I can make that.

Users who are viewing this thread