How'd You Discover MangaDex?

Registered an account on Batoto a week before it was announced that is was shutting down. Sometime during the shut down a link (or post, or something) suggested MD. Been here since.
Fook my own post for making me feel old!

I went to MD because the scanlators of my favourite mangas in other mangasite tells me they want me to read from MD, so i will. I mean it's way more nicer here anyways

r/manga
after i was fed up with a mangapanda spin-off, and left manga entirely because it had so little chapters, when i finally awakened to the wonders of internet social media, also known as reddit, i immediately remembered that one dude way back in middle school that showed me how good of a story fullmetal alchemist was and subbed to r/manga, after a while of figuring out what the heck reddit was, i saw a person upload a mangadex chapter link and it was off to the races for me.

Humm, i found out about Mangadex before the 2 big tides, i don't remember exactly where i came from exactly, mangahere? .

Where did i hear about the site?
That it's difficult to say, i think i was browsing Reddit and forum trying to found out a stable site.

I am not the type to post much so i am here but i don't left much of a footprint, funny enough i am one of the people with their MDlist open to the public.

Users who are viewing this thread