Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I just hope he doesn't get the flu and start sneezing around, wtf

Dex-chan lover
So your first instinct when seeing a huge, beautiful dragon that wasn't bothering anyone was to kill it? And not only did you obliterate it, you wiped out an entire moon that presumably existed for billions of years before your dumb ass came along? Yeah, you suck.

"Why do you have two moons?"

"Why do you have 1 moon?"

"Well if you're gonna be a little shit then lemme show you"

Sigh. Why did he think it was a good idea to pick a dragon to test magic on for his first time using magic? I wish that he made a small fireball and just pissed off the dragon before it turned him to ash.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess that only happens once in a blue moon. (pun absolutely intended)

Dex-chan lover
Piccolo or master Roshi, you choose. Im going with Piccolo since he one handed it.

Dex-chan lover
choosing the dragon as a target was a terrible idea tho, what would he have done if he hadnt cast it well and had screwed up and barely managed a spark? hed have a pissed off dragon on his hands then... i mean just because he has a lot of power doesnt mean he knows how to use it well...

Dex-chan lover
Apparently this series source material (LN) only had 4 volumes, in which not much happens. Truly fitting.

rip shenlong.

Users who are viewing this thread