Humans are the Strongest Race ~Starting a Slow Life with an Elf Wife in a Different World~

Dex-chan lover
MC is so fuckin pathetic. He knows that he's the strongest literally nothing can hurt him yet he acts like a fuckin pussy in front of other people. He has no pride and just lets the girls do all the work. His humbleness is so fuckin irritating.

I don't understand how drunk the author are writing the characters, all of them is sh*t and cliché, the only thing is interesting is that humans is mighty race but here we are, pathetic mc with same plot gathering harem and do nothing at all, I have no hope for characters development and I hope this series get axed, who tf gonna read this sh*t? I mean seriously there are many good light novel out there not getting adaption but this getting adapted? People that like this have horrible taste in manga, manhua much better for me ngl, even though the harem and drama is weird asf but at least the fantasy is kicking in.

You know
I've seen lots of times the washing with breast but this is the first time I saw a girl go with washing the main character with her butt. I approve of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This would've been just way better as a smut or even hentai tbh. Now it's at this weird gray, fetishist zone where it's just...weird and blue ballsy.

It honestly feels like the plot's just happening to the mc, rather than him having anything to do with it...

Art is good
Story is okay
Characters are underwhelming.

MC has no real own drive, is a pervert but at the same time a coward. Doesn't really ever do anything but is "amazing by birthright"

Women are all defined by their fetish nieche and complexes resulting out of them...

Has potential that's however atm not used at all and doesn't look like its gonna be used either, tbh

MC is just terrible; he's basically a god/superman all rolled into one, yet he's just such a pussy through the entire story. And once again, an MC with dozens of chicks trying to have sex and he just pussies out all the time. Terrible.

And it gets censored around chapter 48

Last edited:
Pretty shit ngl. Dude is the definition of coward. The mc blew up the moon with his first spell, the moon, but gets afraid of literally anybody who challenges him then proceeds to one shot them like wow you couldn't have made a less interesting and more trashy charecter if you tried. Its Manga like this that gives isekai the moniker of "garbage heap of the anime world". People don't like trash MC's they want somebody who is competent and fun to read about not some majorly incompetent tool.

Aggregator gang
Really fun read! I enjoyed it a lot, these mangas always get a lot of hate but i find them a really good read<55

It's the first finished manga I read on this site! This has got to be the most boring isekai manga I have ever read.

I cannot stress the amount of times I screamed internally "JUST PUNCH EM" when looking at the panels where the MC is looking at an enemy, and he's just standing there stupidly looking around and saying stuff like "Damnnn what should I do damnnnn". The adult part of the manga is just randomly inserted every now and then, and the story is just ALL over the place. Every problem seems to be solved immediately by an action instead of having it spiral down into a web of mysteries, even the final boss just... Dies to ignorance...? This feels more like it'd be in nhentai or hentai2read instead of on Mangadex, but then, the adult parts are so scarce that it wouldn't really qualify, either...

Overall, 5.8/10, 3 for the art, the rest goes to the effort for the storyline and the satisfaction at the moment when the MC beats the enemies he faces along the way... Of course, after around five pages of him standing around monologuing like a schizophrenic person instead of just punching the opps to death.

Users who are viewing this thread