Hunter Age

Double-page supporter
50 chapters and got boring. The Wuxia genre now seems as saturated as the Isekai or VRMMO genre.

Contributor
Day 1: Ok, let's give it a try.
-39 boring chapers later-
Day 1: Sorry but this shit is boring :S

Dropped.
Anyway thanks to the translation team for their hard work.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
It leans to shounen than seinen I guess.
I started in the current release and I think it's pretty cool.

This is my favourite manga and REDACTED has REDACTED age manga too. I love manga.

No advertising

50 chapters in and I still don't know or care about what's going on. If you take a cliche beginning and stretch it out 50 chapters, you get this. Its not like village boy meets mysterious princess and saves her is a new idea. There is a point where mystery and intrigue becomes background noise.

Is this based on a chinese/korean novel? If so can i find it under the same title or it has other name?

Dex-chan lover
It is pretty bad.
You need actual writing skills to write an interesting story, not just randomly clap tropes together.
Not even good art will save you there.

hot garbage, read it at your own peril or go reread berserk again which have a better ROE ( return on equity )

Warning: is boring AF.
No spoiler review: take every single 2 bits shonen you have ever read ( chosen one MC, dumb as hell, strong as hell, lucky as hell, who eats a lot) add the common waifu (ofc a princess, big boobs that starts stronger than him but soon becomes an eternal damsel in distress), blend everything with a super slow storytelling, trite secondary chars and uninteresting pseudo plot and spice it up with sci-fi elemnts and random stuff from other popular comics (naruto, tdg etc). Add weak sloppy sauce and tada! You got hunter age.

@filipesbiggestfan don't @ me, orphan. Some of us aren't used to eating out of garbage bins everyday like you. You must've gotten used to consuming garbage everyday so you can't tell how trash this is.

Fed-Kun's army
Awoo is the real MC
Hao Yi is the sidekick, the side character who always "almost die" without the help from MC
If there is danger ahead, this side character is the one who walk into the trap happily, dumb like hell is really suitable for his title and he is very annoying, the major drawback from reading this manhua and the summary say he is just "naive" youngster

@psn99 Sorry, I can actually afford food unless your poor self. I hope Filipe beats your bum ass, maybe it'll improve your IQ once you get brain damage.

Users who are viewing this thread