Hyakunichikan!! - Vol. 4 Ch. 48.5

It was really nice.
But again... Japanese and their endings.
I don't what it is man, they never work....

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this started out with more potential than it actually output. When comparing it, I keep thinking back to an older manga called Aishiteruze, Baby, but obviously that was more of a drama while this was more along the lines of an extended 4-koma. Lighter. I think, ultimately, this is a cute but just sort of "okay" work because most of the cast outside of the main duo just didn't click with me or didn't have enough time to develop. I thought the ending was fine, light, with only a touch of bittersweet or heavier emotions, which fits with the overall feel of the manga. Anyway, all's well that ends well.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good series.
Unfortunately, this manga was limited with the 100 days premise...

Dex-chan lover
That was a pretty big let down. The previous chapter made for a better ending imo lmao

I was really interested in the premise--and I remember back when the first group translated this only did like 3 chapters, and it wasn't picked up again for a long ass time lol

Group Leader
Nice fluffy story with a nice fluffy ending (except Aoki bullying the MC, so mean!).

Thanks for scanlating.

Aggregator gang
oh man that close up... why did seeing him hold her little hand with just two fingers get me all teary-eyed?

Users who are viewing this thread