Hyakunichikan!!

Dex-chan lover
@Variousletters I don't mind age gap romance and even was fine reading CLAMP's manga. But I highly doubt this is a romance + I hope it never is. Because I am a real sucker for the parenting or nurturing/caring for the child manga.

Aggregator gang
This manga is cute and shit, but realistically speaking, if you left your 5 years old daughter in the care of underage boy for 3 month, its a sure way to get visit from social service and possibly a years of custody battle in court...

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is good but there are too many male characters, we need more females, and I know it's should but still the author should have at least made the MC's best friend a girl, the dynamic would have worked better

Guys, I need help to find a manga just like this one that I read long ago. The story is about a little girl who lives with her relative because of some family isssues. She build a strong family bond with her relatives, especially with her new oniichan & oneechan. But one day, her mother visit to take & raise her. The heartwarming story end with the little girl, all grown up to be a fine jk writing letter to her oniichan. Thank you.

Your're talking about Aishiteruze baby. You can also try My Girl by Sahara Mizu, Unita Yumi's Bunny drop, or "It's my life" by Bon Jovi Narita Imomushi.

So sad this didn't turn into another "Aiko desshou", but their bond is certainly beyond family (at least on her side), judging from the later volumes 3&4.

Age gap romances are always interesting, especially the ones that cry out taboo/crime a little/lot.

Why is it ok if a 32 year old marries a 20 year old, but it is scandalous if a woman met her future husband and fell in love with him[17 years old when they meet] at 5 years of age?
No age-gap love story turns into an ero manga with explicit underage content all of a sudden...
Not even Kodomo no Jikan dared to do that (though the ending was pretty much baiting with the legal loli).

Not even
Kodomo no Jikan
dared to do that (though the ending was pretty much baiting with the legal loli).
Thanks for being a genuine cunt bucko, with your selective spoiler matching. Finally blocked you.

Spoilers below, because someone only pretended to clean up their room.

@Sippers

Because its publication status is finished as the description says.
Iirc it ended with the last chapter of volume 4 released in April 2017 in Japan.

The Publication status only takes into account the publication in the country of origin (in this case Japan), not the status of the scanlation project. It's a bit strange for people who are accustomed to sites like the old Batoto where there was only an indicator if the scanlation was complete, but I think it's better to list the publication status so that people can decide if it's worth to read or not after researching more.

Fed-Kun's army
@Flymoth
Yeah, some woman left her kid with an underage boy. Pretty sure that's child neglect.

Also, anyone know why the first couple of chapters aren't translated?

Users who are viewing this thread