Hyakunichikan!!

You know how some series start out messed up and they get happier over time(Like how Naruto was hated in the village then became a hero)

This started out cute, but now I'm sad. I don't want it to end.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this. What an adorable story. See you in the final chapter everyone!

Double-page supporter
This series is like a rollercoaster, the pacing is slow then it suddenly ends. I feel like we need more from these two characters, I know I do

This was so good!!! Im sad its coming to an end but all good things must come to an end. :*)

it started good but the ending feels so bad and plain the MC feels like an empy shell with no emotions so i would recommend this is you have free time and dont have anything else to read the only strong point is the cute lolis but i feel like it could explore way more and make the MC look way lively by the end.

a good read, glad I read it. I'll miss it but I really liked that it had a start and an end vs trying to drag it out.

A solid ending, could've done a flash forward to tie things together nicely, to show that they at least still have this strong friendship over the course of years. But I have to give credit where credit is due, it ACTUALLY ENDED, which is a novel goddamn concept with some of these manga.

It's good, it's sweet, and it's worth your time to read.

Users who are viewing this thread