Hyakunichikan!!

Double-page supporter
@Wordsmith In other countries except the US, that is totally normal. At least Japan still check if the kids are go to school or fed, in other countries, there are plenty of kids lived on the street, trying to feed themselves.

Dex-chan lover
I adore this - I've just been through Ch.1-20 and it is utterly heart warming. So much cute!

Dex-chan lover
@fhq Rule 34 has no exceptions. We don't have to agree with every instance of lewding, but it is the way of the land.

09fd46019ffba0cc390e5abf4a9c59aeffe831fd_hq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Maouhkun
Pub. status, as in publication status, as in the original run of the series. Completed means that the publication in the country of origin has finished. That's also why you see the Reading progress maximums show 4 for Volume and 48 for Chapter.

I'm really enjoying this manga so far and therefore greatly appreciate it being scanlated but—please,,,,,please tell me this isn't going to become a lolicon manga. All the lolicon talk in it makes me so nervous, but I am hoping with every fiber of my being that it stays pure and strictly platonic between the adults and the children.

Double-page supporter
Chapter 10: Rainwater is okay though, no? May need a bit of extra cleaning at most, no? Mmm....

Users who are viewing this thread