4245e414-d6ad-4620-a9f9-48b297c0c02a
7 77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 17, 2018 Messages 10,803 Aug 29, 2020 #2 Lmao, that > may i have a discount? at the end.
morooster Dex-chan lover Joined May 10, 2018 Messages 631 Aug 29, 2020 #4 plenty of good faces in this one
Grimmycoffee Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 24, 2019 Messages 3,722 Aug 30, 2020 #5 I wonder why I rarely heard about that kind of wares before. I know they exist, I google them before, but they really take the backseat.
I wonder why I rarely heard about that kind of wares before. I know they exist, I google them before, but they really take the backseat.
ScarletLouse Active member Joined Aug 12, 2020 Messages 361 Aug 30, 2020 #6 Well played Fukushima you bastard Oribe should have thought this through when he decided on his customer base lol
Well played Fukushima you bastard Oribe should have thought this through when he decided on his customer base lol