Hyoujou ga Issai Wakaranai Shirogane-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Man really, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Why you do this to us, author!

Dex-chan lover
I've seen enough of these to know that he's going to tell himself it's a weird coincidence

Aggregator gang
Am I crazy, or did the artist add a Plainy+Gyaru cameo at the beginning of the festival?

Dex-chan lover
So she just got off stream and has been busy avoiding people, does that mean she streams with her ring tone volume loud enough to be audible during a festival at a few meters range? How unprofessional.

Also it's not completely unbelievable that someone other than MC called her, though if the timing of ring tone end is the same that's sus as fuck, lets see how the author turns this into stupid trash jokes like all the other manga...

Dex-chan lover
UH I just picked up this LOST PHONE EARLIER. I WAS PLANNING to give it to the POLICE.

:worry:

Good thing this manga is ending so we won't have that.

Supporter
Probably got axed or something during the love rival arc that nobody asked for. Otherwise I feel like this whole thing would have 4 chapters leading up to it and an entire legion of the empire's finest troops the required "oops, am I interrupting something?" character just around the corner searching for MC.

Users who are viewing this thread