Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Sekai Saikyou no Majutsushi de Aru Shounen wa, Majutsu Gakuin ga Nyuugaku Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Sake under…

Dex-chan lover
Wow, what a shocker. A date scene. We've never seen that before. I'm sure that they are absolutely dating now and that this isn't an obvious misdirection that even kids won't fall for....

I'm sure that readers will actually wonder this month if they're actually dating and not forget about it until the next chapter comes out...

Double-page supporter
I was like "yay! Tomboy sensei route open"
Then was like "fml! Tomboy sensei flag set"

Aggregator gang
I chuckled when see the upper right comment in credit page. 😂

Double-page supporter
How many flags he have rised at this point? I counted at least 4.

Aggregator gang
Ah she's dead we don't even need to a fortune teller...

Cause of death: Flags

I am glad to see that teacher didn't simply forget that she said she will protect everyone and then didn't even try. But what did they expect? They had no means of ensuring everyone's safety, there was no observation, teacher just sat there at the finishing spot and played stupid pranks, that reeks of unprofessionalism and negligence, she should have been fired.

Supporter
Oh no, she is a mentor, but not a plot critical one. Yet she had to go and raise a flag... She is like if Obi Wan was eternally sloshed after his previous disciple went and killed children.
RIP drunkard teacher, you will be remembered.

Dex-chan lover
Ray didn't get smeared with dirt in the fight, 'cause he's saving all the dirty playing for the night.

Users who are viewing this thread