Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Sekai Saikyou no Majutsushi de Aru Shounen wa, Majutsu Gakuin ga Nyuugaku Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Albert All…

iu

For some reason the sudden black text made me laugh. It's kind of like it was super hopeful like helping the family, and then it's just MURDER out of nowhere.

Double-page supporter
I'm... Impressed....
I did not see that one coming....
Good job author...
Blew my mind on this one

Oof. Gotta say though, it's good to be surprised when we have so much generic predictible stuff nowadays.

Still, I hope sensei can take the enemy turned friend route. I really liked her and the talk about she not wanting people to die seemed genuine.

Dex-chan lover
yea this is moving way too fast, legit wouldn't surprise me if this gets axed in the next couple of chapters which is a shame since it had potential

Dex-chan lover
Was this foreshadowed at all other than her being mildly negligent by genre standards?

Fed-Kun's army
You could see it being foreshadowed with her not doing her job properly, the only thing that is missing is motive right now.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What? The cool teacher was the evil bad girl all along? I'm actually impressed.

@limabeanC @icarushector I thought it was just a classic trope of incompetent/inadequate school( like Hogwarts ) for the sake of driving the plot. And, by the way, there is still no explanation why she wasn't fired after that blunder.

Users who are viewing this thread