Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Sekai Saikyou no Majutsushi de Aru Shounen wa, Majutsu Gakuin ga Nyuugaku Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Albert All…

Dex-chan lover
What? The irresponsible alcoholic teacher was the culprit? *gasp* no seriously i was surprised

Dex-chan lover
Yeah she was definitely the most suspicious. If the powerful person that snuck into the school was to be anyone, it would be her

Edit: surprised reading the comments no one expected the teacher. First, she was looking for the iceblade magician from the start. Second, she’s “infiltrated” the school so has to be either a student or a teacher. Third, she’s the only teacher or student with power comparable to the iceblade magician. Fourth, they foreshadowed either her dying or something tragic happening like betrayal. Fifth, they made her likeable so her betrayal would actually mean something. Sixth, she’s a drunk which makes it easy to hide her infiltration. Seventh, the Eugenics sneaking in and harming students was done on her watch. Like I said, she was definitely the most suspicious. Sure we didn’t want it to happen, but the author didn’t pull this out of nowhere.

well that came from left field. and she was even my favorite character too TT-TT

i knew it was profesor gray and i wish it wasn't her. RIP the best waifu in this manga

Dex-chan lover
@GrayBypasser like I said, considering the magic school genre and also tendency of secret organization folks to have sneaky mcguffins, her negligence could be easily overlooked.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@KyStev @Ricealicious @ItchyLongThing

For the record, Im including myself under "we".

All of us got spoiled by cliche "lazy good teachers" when normally, anybody that drops you into a forest full of monsters with near 0 preparation and doesn't even appear when you need to be saved is immediately suspicious. As firosahoge would put it, there is a lot of foreshadowing.

@firosahoge We all got desensitized :p

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, my brain knew she was the most plausible of the persons known to us, but still

Users who are viewing this thread