Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Arnold Academy of sorcery and magic.

You know what? I don’t mind another overpowered mc and tsundere story, that’s just how trashy my tastes have become

Fed-Kun's army
This boy was forged on the horrors of the battlefield.... Can only imagine the storm in his soul...

Supporter
The author doesn't seem to have any idea how to write natural dialogue. Or characters. Or story.

Double-page supporter
Great! Now i dont have to bother with the novel version and its shitty translation.

Dex-chan lover
I will stay because I never met any other person who can drink on 100 c too

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Looks interesting despite the poor setting, but i'm interested in the backstory.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a school for people tired of literally everything? MC, Gray-sensei, Principal...

Anyways, I followed shittier stories.

Double-page supporter
@1337Crimson the female MC might look like a tsundere, but at least so far I wouldn't say she's tsundere at all from this chapter.

Page 53 "Your sense of the humor is great".

Nah, your sense of "the" humour is clearly better.

Dex-chan lover
The concept itself isn't original at all, but the art is quite unique for a manga and the execution so far is above average. Interesting.

@FStubbs yeah you’re right about that, although it’s almost always either a tsundere or a super lovey dovey girl in these kinds of manga. Maybe even a harem

Users who are viewing this thread