Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Arnold Academy of sorcery and magic.

Aggregator gang
@Oculunus Just because something is unoriginal doesn’t mean automatically mean it’s bad. Just because something is unique doesn’t automatically mean it’s going to be good.

Dex-chan lover
@gerardodinardo Page 13 the word "on", page 26 the word "admitted", page 40 the word "battlefield", & page 58 "honest" are all misspelled. I like the art and interested in how he obtained his power through the sword. Thanks for the chapter.

Just want to say guys, I actually have really good experience with brave browser before, it's basically a very light version of chrome that's really good for potato computers. Even if you dont really bother supporting this translator you can still use it and see for yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Good that I didnt judge the generic cover this time, seems good! It just felt a little too fast, even though i know its only the first chapter. I just hope it doenst become "wow i'm the overpower MC and thats it!"

Fed-Kun's army
Generic story aside, this is some of the worst art I've ever seen. Facial proportions are comically bad and inconsistent.

From what I saw in this chapter, I fear this manga heads towards the "soft harem" route: an overpowered MC who hides his full power, a female principal, a girl seemingly his age, a female teacher, and a typical case of "arrogant and stupid young master becoming a sort of rival for the MC".

If this is indeed turning towards soft harem or tagged as such, then I'm dropping this; I personally think the "soft harem" genre is a way to hide the lack of proper storywriting. Plus, I agree with those who said the art is terrible: among the characters, Amelia is probably the most disgusting to watch.

Despite all I've said above, I'm still giving a chance to this manga (although I'm not really getting my hopes up).

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword But, if it's unoriginal it has a very high chance of being repetitive and boring, or at least very similar to other stories and therefore not as interesting, as original ones. And I specifically used the word "unique", because I thought the art is different from most manga, but I couldn't call it better, since in my opinion it's not.

Aggregator gang
@Oculunus
@I_love_Spring
Weird, I love the art. And I really don’t think the principal or teacher see him in a romantic way, only Amelia, who is very obviously the romantic interest. And how is Amelia disgusting to watch? Did you mean the guy who treated him like trash? And I know that something unoriginal has a higher chance of being repetitive and whatnot, I’m just saying something can be unoriginal and still be good.

Aggregator gang
Oh, wow, i like this Amelia girl, a rare tsundere-but-not-annoying one. The art looks familiar but i can't remember which manga with the same style.

Well, I found it interesting, mainly that it already seems that it will take more seriously the trauma of putting a child on the front line, because most of the sleeves of this type that I saw usually only focus on the MC making friends and happy adventures and leave all the trauma behind. I hope the story focuses more on that theme and focuses more on the MC's PTSD and how he pretends to be a guy who doesn't really care about the problems but is just a defense.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really care about the plot but the art is great so 10/10 for me

Kinda wish he spawned all those ice-spikes and K.O. the guy. Really like the art so far, plus the girl (for once!) is actually not annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread