Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai o Suberu

Fed-Kun's army
Wow I didn’t see that coming. Actually surprised. Nice. It’s funny because this is simultaneously generic af but also a rather good read.

Aggregator gang
Lol, the first time where they laugh away the negligence in such bad "good" characters, and then it's actually because they are bad bad. How they laughed away that she failed them in the forest always left a bad taste, but that trope is so typical, I didn't expect this now.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why the score is in the 7.1 range, nothing about this screams trash manga, honestly I think the pacing could be a little bit slower but I really love the art and the characters.
My score would probably be in the 7.8 - 8.2 range. It has a decent story and likeable characters, only flaw is that the pacing is pretty fast so the character development can be a bit off, but other than that, this manga is really good. (compared to alot of isekai/reincarnation/op power mangas out there, this is good, not yet a gem, but high above the average in my opinion)

going to need ecchi tag after some chapter in the future if the english version catch up with the raw

Double-page supporter
why does this have a high rating, its trash, the pacing is way to fast for this type of manga which completely ruins it

@Dragonfirewings exactly, it’s trying to make plotpoints and emotional drama that it totally hasn’t earned with set up and taking time. A lot of manga do this nowadays and when they don’t build it over time it just becomes cringe to read imo.

this manga is one where the character is excessively op and all the problems stem from the idea that he lacks most forms of basic common sense
mangas like these tend to have problems that feel extremely artificial and thus have unsatisfying resolutions
dumbed down: mangas where the problems are just mc being an idiot (like this one) tend to feel weird

This is basically the typical strong yet hurt/broken MC going to a school but IMO much better executed than the others. People can say that the MC is dumb but how I see it he's not dumb OR especially smart just rather normal in that regard. The manga really is in the early stages here at chapter 19 in regards to character and world development which I believe will be changing a bit in the next few chapters. Couple issues I have is the pacing is weird (there should have been more depth or building of characters and world by now) and the MC's inner monologues and depth of thought seems pretty shallow up until now, he needs more intelligence and a broader field of view for this manga to really level up. Overall I would give this a 7.5/10 as it is a pleasant read and no exaggerated character interactions to force a reaction out of readers like other manga who do that to excuse stupid logic and characters, just simply a nothing to hate and some to like but worth a read for sure.

It's not good. But it's far from bad, either.

Honestly it might get more interesting than other series with better scores later on, but has a lower rating because it's not really tits and harem girls everywhere.

Double-page supporter
You know this has the potential to be good, you don't get too many stories where the Hero has an enemy he can't beat by brute force alone (evil organizations) but usually this type of story requires a bit more of a slower pace for better build ups and pay offs.

I don't know if this is a problem with the manga or the light novel but it's really missing the mark atm.

Dex-chan lover
This manga would easily be 10 out of 10 if it was about them meeting fellow muscle lovers every chapter and working out

The cliffhangers are always so frustrating and the faces make it even better

Users who are viewing this thread