Hyulla's Clan

That felt rushed. Did they even kiss before they got married????

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
Good hot teacher.

And that's it. The MC is annoying as hell, the story is meh, the art is so-so.

Final review that's probably going to be useless for everyone involved

Ending: obviously rushed But in its defense it wraps up the initial question and use hanging plot thread to force things.Not exactly a good look nor a particularly skilled affair but it works well enough.

Everyone is a bit too okay with things and everyone in universe gets it comes out of nowhere: it's contrived and doesn't hide itself

On the plus side the best developed romance win after getting sidetracked for too long.That's  not a knock to other girls but more a problem with the manhua itself:  it aimed to be a harem, then developed the main romance a bit too well, only for its development to be cockblocked by other girls, who, despite being great were distraction to an ongoing narrative: other harems don't have this issue because while they can do girl focused arcs, the cast as a whole is still treated as equal competitor. It s only amplified by the plot going back to the main romance for the end, by great moments mind you but which were disconnected with the ongoing flaw: it's like the author had a good single romance in mind, and then shoved in multiple other good ones in there, only to touch the replay button once he was doe showing off.

Concerning the vampire side of the plot: there was hope but way too short  a development to bear fruit: Shame.

As for the girls, except the blonde loli(ot because she is a loli, more because there is no sign from the mc she even had a chance) i do like all of them.Obviously the professor is the main attraction, but Big sister was interesting as well, and cousin girl should have been saved for another manga

Mc himself is peculiar:On one hand i can appreciate the author not making him a generic otaku, and his backstory explain well enough why he is who he is.  He still follow the typical trope of general averagness(bad/average grades, "generic soyboy" appearance) however i felt genuineness in this representation. His fear of women is best used in the first arc but it's not a bad accept of him over all. His love of photography, while intriguing can feel like a mandatory quirk to have him have a personality, and could have been expanded upon more. At the same time though, his kindness, while you may feel is a poor cop out of a personality is not, or at least not at first:That's him being a caring person, and this is a trait which shapes all his actions in the series, instead of being an informed trait. Though it reach the point of spinelessness at times, which the first arc punish him for: it would have been great for him to retain this caring persona, but learning of the experience to take step to prevent other to take advantage of him: you can be willing to help and look for the best in people while acknowledging they can fool you and take step to prevent it.

Overall i didn't regret reading it, i had a great time, but i wished it had made a choice between being an harem or a single romance, as well as not being as rushed.

The ending was trash,they married and brought the whole hyulla clan together with them,and mc is a just your typical pushover type,just added 'Womans fear'.And I'm pretty sure he will become a gay or reverse trap if another man/boy push a little

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Oh man, I remember when this was like the BEST manga in pretty much every aggregate manga site. Had potential but fell flat in the end, if the characters were any less dimensional they would literally not exist and the author tried to do so much in so little that everything just fell flat. I loved this back then but this manga is just not worth your time

Users who are viewing this thread