I, a Level 9999 Blacksmith Who Was Told That "Blacksmithing Is Suitable for a Small Fry lololol" Was Expelled From the Guild, so I Changed My Job to …

Dex-chan lover
So, this 'top rank' party couldn't even tell a decorative weapon from a functional one? They were carried soo hard by their blacksmith.
To be fair, his works all looks fancy like decorative weapons, but ya they did not bother checking the weapons at all.

Also, these were their 2nd batch from the store, acquired through extortion, they probably took all the actualy good ones the first time.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Nice going Silver Wings - it seems that not only did they throw away excellent equipment, but they also bought display-only ones and brought it to battle - geez

Dex-chan lover
For me, the brain rot isnt the plot... its the insistence of treating an axe as a spear. She literally thrusted with an axe. The blade of the axe is longer than the tiny spike on top. What is happening.

Dex-chan lover
For me, the brain rot isnt the plot... its the insistence of treating an axe as a spear. She literally thrusted with an axe. The blade of the axe is longer than the tiny spike on top. What is happening.
Theoretically, you can stab with anything as long as you have sufficient technique.

Dex-chan lover
Most polearms allow for both thrusting and swinging. With thrust attacks being more defensive, and swinging attacks being more damaging, but leaving the user open to counter-attacks.

Dex-chan lover
Most polearms allow for both thrusting and swinging. With thrust attacks being more defensive, and swinging attacks being more damaging, but leaving the user open to counter-attacks.
Right, but a poleaxe spear point is the same length or longer than the axe blade in reality. In this manga the point is smaller than a dagger and the axe blade is, understandably, fantasy sized. This is the equivalent of attaching a bayonet to a handgun and stabbing with it. Just use the handgun, or axe blade.

Dex-chan lover
I know his name is probably said differently, but "Lugos" sounds too much like "Uggos" in my mind.

Dex-chan lover
Right, but a poleaxe spear point is the same length or longer than the axe blade in reality. In this manga the point is smaller than a dagger and the axe blade is, understandably, fantasy sized. This is the equivalent of attaching a bayonet to a handgun and stabbing with it. Just use the handgun, or axe blade.
I own a poleaxe and can tell you, it varies. What you seem to be thinking of is mostly a halberd, with a long, extended spear point.

Dex-chan lover
They defeated the first subjugation team, but then kept staying at the same place?
How foolish, of course a stronger subjugation team would be sent.

Dex-chan lover
This is the part where you should nope out of there. So of course Lugos will try to threaten them instead.

Users who are viewing this thread