I, a Level 9999 Blacksmith Who Was Told That "Blacksmithing Is Suitable for a Small Fry lololol" Was Expelled From the Guild, so I Changed My Job to …

Dex-chan lover
...okay I thought he would try the "ruin his Reputation" route but it turns out the guy is Leagues dumber than that. This should at worst be funny.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda surprised how this guy became a successful leader even when the MC was in the group.
Having OP equipment shouldn't be the only good quality that makes a guild successful.
Maybe they had a competent leader or strategist before, but he/she quit?
Adventuring is a high risk/reward job where few people stay for long, and most try to quit while they are winning.

Alternatively, in this world, adventuring is a job with even higher personnel turnover (like, few parties or guilds exist for more than a year), and most guilds are bad, so a bad guild with good equipment stood from among the rest?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder is this another world have an insurance to buy a coffin when die...

Dex-chan lover
And so we've come full circle. After talking trash about his guilds PERSONAL blacksmith, he plans to steal a weapon made by him.

Out of all the "kicked mc out" stories I've read, this guy is the most confusing. I still don't get how you even come to the conclusion that a regular iron sword is even comparable to a flaming greatsword. This was just willful self destruction.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Scum trying to steal a stat-boosting halberd from a naturally skilled user? Dude is about to literally and figuratively head face first deeper into mud.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is pretty paint-by-numbers for this trope of "I'm actually OP but everyone around me including myself is functionally retarded so no one saw it coming and my old group are a bunch of asshats." but I do always enjoy a good comeuppance.

4xbt2y.png

Dex-chan lover
"I, an unarmed adventurer who has yet to defeat pretty much anybody in single combat since losing my hax equipment, shall now rob this axe wielding adventurer who SURELY doesn't have any level of skill with said axe, which is also clearly of a high grade and material just by looking. It's the perfect plan!"

Dex-chan lover
Kinda surprised how this guy became a successful leader even when the MC was in the group.
Having OP equipment shouldn't be the only good quality that makes a guild successful.
Think it was more that the MC joined their small guild and his weapons brought them success and prestige. Like so many that gain power, it twisted his personality. Now that he has removed the source of that power all that is left is an inflated ego and a sense of entitlement.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they had a competent leader or strategist before, but he/she quit?
Adventuring is a high risk/reward job where few people stay for long, and most try to quit while they are winning.

Alternatively, in this world, adventuring is a job with even higher personnel turnover (like, few parties or guilds exist for more than a year), and most guilds are bad, so a bad guild with good equipment stood from among the rest?
Or more likely he ran a small guild before MC joined. After [Silver Wings] made a name for themselves using the MC's weapons, lots of random signed on to ride the main team's coattails. There after arrogance and ignorance led the leader to eject the MC for his perceived uselessness.

Dex-chan lover
let's place bets on how fast he's gonna get his ass kicked
author don't you even dare make this a fight she struggles with, this guy can't even fight a goblin without his sword breaking

Dex-chan lover
let's place bets on how fast he's gonna get his ass kicked
author don't you even dare make this a fight she struggles with, this guy can't even fight a goblin without his sword breaking
It's funny how a certain cursifier struggled against his old teammates although he was able to butcher op monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread