I, a Level 9999 Blacksmith Who Was Told That "Blacksmithing Is Suitable for a Small Fry lololol" Was Expelled From the Guild, so I Changed My Job to …

Dex-chan lover
Oh Judal not only are you going resort to criminal activity & lose whatever is left in your reputation, you also managed to target the WRONG person (Bellone may been the worst if you are going to power scale them) to steal from. Better hope you lose only fingers & not your life. Then again we still need the reunion between you & Makina while you are deluded that it was all his fault you are in this situation. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
It is seriously okay to have this kind of idiot after “banishing scene” but at least give this idiot some kind of suffering, like decapitated - revived - mutilated - revived - beheaded and put his junk in his mouth - revived and so on.
Be different~

Dex-chan lover
Oh Judal not only are you going resort to criminal activity & lose whatever is left in your reputation, you also managed to target the WRONG person (Bellone may been the worst if you are going to power scale them) to steal from. Better hope you lose only fingers & not your life. Then again we still need the reunion between you & Makina while you are deluded that it was all his fault you are in this situation. Thanks for the translations.
"I'm not a piece of trash, you're a piece of trash!"

Double-page supporter
the only thing he could steal is a toy sword from a kid

Dex-chan lover
This guy right now:
888.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, that slow burn of a realization that the logistics/support guy was the reason for your success and everything went to sh*t the moment they left lol

Users who are viewing this thread