I, a Level 9999 Blacksmith Who Was Told That "Blacksmithing Is Suitable for a Small Fry lololol" Was Expelled From the Guild, so I Changed My Job to …

Aggregator gang
Oh no...anyway.

Seriously the "wow we kicked out the reason we even succeeded at anything" trope to come in so soon.

Dex-chan lover
lesseee
how about blaming mc for tinkering with theirr weapon to make it so brittle?
Though they specifically returned the weapons he made and bought regular equipment from the blacksmith shop. MC has literally never touched their new weapons.

Clearly, he maintained and made durable weapons to match their fighting style. New they have generic (trash) that they've got no clue how long it'll last or how strong it eally is.

Dex-chan lover
Instant loss lmao
Indeed, it's like those instant loss 2-koma.
Makes me wonder where that dark guild got such good weapons. Or maybe if the Silver Wings used their store-bought weapons to the point they were ready to break in that last fight.
But in the end, the problem is that in this manga, warriors can't infuse their weapons with chi to make them as cool as themselves. So they seriously need a capable blacksmith like the MC at higher power levels.

Dex-chan lover
"To show off how badass and evil we, the dark guild are, we are not going to kill a single one of you, or even hurt you other than breaking your weapons and roughing you up. Yep, that would definitely leave the biggest impression rather than slaughtering everyone and leaving the survivor utterly unable to fight. That's us, the dark guild!!!"

It's always amazing to me how such contrivances leave the previous parties alive when literally one mistake of taking a normal weapon for everyone else instantly murders them if the MC doesn't intervene.

Users who are viewing this thread