I, a Level 9999 Blacksmith Who Was Told That "Blacksmithing Is Suitable for a Small Fry lololol" Was Expelled From the Guild, so I Changed My Job to …

Dex-chan lover
Went like I expected & he even used his own weapon against him. Now let’s see if Judal will go the make a deal with a shady guy or obtain a cursed weapon in order to get revenge for his own mistake/arrogance. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
no no no, dont stop there, use this chance to cut his limb, let him live without any limb

Supporter
It wasn't ever going to be good, but I didn't expect them to whip out with the Star Wars...
a8e50b15-bfa2-42fd-aff4-169b89f7383c_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
that was too easy and quick, but there's always the chance for the dumb Judal to dig his grave even deeper later on. let's count on that.

Dex-chan lover
While I think that he needed more of an ass kicking, I'm happy he was humiliated at least. I hope he tries again so that they can ACTUALLY deal with him.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't seen anything promising in this series yet, at least in the manga. It's too flat, there's no critical thinking from the characters at all.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see Judas immediately eat shit within 10 chapters..
Now let’s see how he messes up FURTHER

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I kinda hoped he could show at least a little bit more remorse and maybe have redemption of some sort, but well maybe not.
To be fair he's the kind of person who is too proud to admit mistakes even if it killed him....

I can imagine him arguing even when he's judged by gods for his afterlife unless the God is done enough to remove his ability to talk

Dex-chan lover
How about we get smart and shorten the name to:
jako ni wa kaji ga oniai da www to iwareta kaji level 9999 no ore tsuihousareta no de boukensha ni tenshokusuru saikyou buki de musou shinagara guild de tanoshiku kurashimasu

The very first graphic pic is this tittle.

The name chosen exceeds name limit length in windows and I am sure other O/S's as well. Compatibility in the naming game
is what helps people like me who save the series to disk.

Users who are viewing this thread