I, a Level 9999 Blacksmith Who Was Told That "Blacksmithing Is Suitable for a Small Fry lololol" Was Expelled From the Guild, so I Changed My Job to …

Dex-chan lover
Right on cue too, the part where Judal is angry at Makina for his success that "he didn't deserve" while also going plot a way to get back at him for that. Can't wait for that to fail & for Makina to grow his harem in the meantime. Thanks for the chapter.

Supporter
I couldn't help but think of this page during that fight...
Fko7FeY.png

Also, oops...
image.png
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh yay. It’s time for the idiot to do something stupid and given that this chapter mentioned a series of cursed weapons, I assume he’s gonna find the baddest one and kill a bunch of people with it.

only for mc to break it in one hit

Group Leader
I couldn't help but think of this page during that fight...
Fko7FeY.png
Hi, sorry for the off-topic quote, but I have been searching for the above scene for a long time. I had read Busou Renkin a while back and forgot that the scene was from there.
Thank you very much. :)

Supporter
Hi, sorry for the off-topic quote, but I have been searching for the above scene for a long time. I had read Busou Renkin a while back and forgot that the scene was from there.
Thank you very much. :)
I only ever watched...some amount...of the anime, but this page is just about the one thing I can remember about the series.

Dex-chan lover
I assume this whole durability thing will keep happening
I mean a weapon's sharpness is good and all, but durability is far more important for a combat weapon, even a dull blade can be used to beat something to death if it's durable enough, but losing a weapon in a fight is a death sentence.

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of the girls coming along with him at that quest
We need someone to clap when the MC does something cool, and Blush when the MC does something cringe :dogkek:
(that they think is romantic - seriously, that last thing he said as he defeated the boss is classic anime skin crawling cringe. Who talks like that, and WHO thinks that's a "cool" thing to say?).

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of the girls coming along with him at that quest

They needed to be there so that the other guy could say he'd sell them to slave traders so that the MC can get full of righteous fury so he'll go all out to win.

This whole thing is painfully generic and full of some really basic bitch childish chuuni ideas. It's not the worst thing in the world and I'll probably keep reading it because it's like the manga equivalent of cotton candy (seems significant, but it's actually extremely light and simple and empty once you scrutinize it) but my god it is aggressively cliched and mediocre.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I am assuming they did a sweep-out operation of handling the other dark guild members after that duel. I mean I don't expect the girls just went there to watch and be 'motivation' for the MC, right?

Anyway, it seems Makina will have to trash his ex-clan mate next

Dex-chan lover
let me guess..

that guy is gonna falsely accuse makina, telling everyone that he stole 'their' weapons or something. some idiots will believe them, but don't worry, makina will manage to prove that he's innocent. after that, that guy will try to kill makina. it's gonna be another failure, of course. in the end, he and his guild members get the punishment they deserve.

or somehow, everyone will forgive them and then they'll start raising their rank from scratch again after accepting reality.

Dex-chan lover
let me guess..

that guy is gonna falsely accuse makina, telling everyone that he stole 'their' weapons or something. some idiots will believe them, but don't worry, makina will manage to prove that he's innocent. after that, that guy will try to kill makina. it's gonna be another failure, of course. in the end, he and his guild members get the punishment they deserve.

or somehow, everyone will forgive them and then they'll start raising their rank from scratch again after accepting reality.
...I'll be honest. Considering how predictable this manga was so far I would be surprised if this isn't exactly how it will go.

Dex-chan lover
...I'll be honest. Considering how predictable this manga was so far I would be surprised if this isn't exactly how it will go.

I expect the other guy won't get a harsh punishment right away. He'll probably run away swearing revenge and not to forget about this "humiliation" and over the next few chapters we'll hear about the hero party suffering more and having people turn on them but there will likely be at least another encounter or two before we get to the point that they're taken off the board given that they are the single biggest constantly-looming drama magnet for the MC.

Plus given how extremely cliched and paint-by-numbers this story has been I get the feeling the mangaka will struggle to come up with an engaging new plot to hold the audience's interest if they take that crutch away.

Double-page supporter
Lmao I hate when they just randomly put people in the bushes by the window 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread