I am a Great God

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
This is like that Robin Williams movie Jack only he’s maturing as fast as his body.

This is... weird. He looks like a pedophile, he is mature have a high IQ and is fixed on a little girl? He is smart AF but don't know that that disease doesn't have a cure? I like cultivation stories. But why try so hard to give the MC a different background if it doesn't mean shit? This might be a funny one to follow later on, but what a weird ass creepy intro.

Thanks for uploading the updates to mangadex! I really started liking this one once he got to the cultivator's world.

Double-page supporter
Currency : Lifetime
Society : Chinese isekai world Hierarchical Strongman based.
Economy : PvP more you kill more you advance. Treasure spawn in dungeon.
Women status : Tools for dual cultivation. Or equal for the rest.
Power : linked to rank by tier and by stacking martial arts and currency.
Highest ranking : Immortal not true god.
Do you want this world as next life?
Success rate from rag to riches : near 0 without build-in cheat.(discretion advised)

This is really good. If your read any cultivator series you know that they are all pretty much the same. The characters poke fun at the genre. It’s not the cookie cutter level though taking pills or refined something stuff that you usually read. It’s a good read that makes you wish for more chapters.

Was this dropped or is this series on hiatus? Regardless thank you for the current translations its a neat read.

@jesotku, series like this that doesn't become runaway hits like solo-leveling are put on the back burner for more popular series. Unless you scan-late it yourself, you are gonna have to be patient or learn South Korean.

@Umitencho Never said I wasn't patient, just a common sense obvious question. I read far less popular things that get updated more frequently. But thanks for trying to be the shining light of douchebaggery my friend.

@Jesotku, not being a douchebag, just telling you of the situation of this series. Plain and simple it isn't a high priority for those scanlating the series.

Double-page supporter
And another manhua going to the wecomics regionlocked f-ed up app... Seriously what's with the overly high defference scanlators have towards that shitty site? Are us in the EU meaningless readers to all scanlator groups and only the US fanbase is worth a crap or what?

Users who are viewing this thread