I Am My Wife!?

The art is bad, the story is bad. Everything is bad. However, it's bad to the point that it's funny. I suppose there might a really small tinge of wholesome too.

aight, I've done my part in putting a 1 star rating, now I will leave this atrocity that is selfcest

the story and art style are bearable but people here are just overreacting as if this was a Shakespearean novel.

the cover is a lie

also ngl i kinda want to see this get a rating of 3. i appreciate the work and shit, but it does not really deserve the attention it's getting, save for the fact that it contributes to the tl's goal lmao

@Limita lmao yeah, but they don't really actually have to since i'm pretty sure 90% of the ppl still reading hate the manhua and would rate it a 1 either way

even the novel was better. the manhua is basically making trash of the novel lmao. not that the novel was that good either, but at least it was readable.

Aggregator gang
Aww, shame. And just when I thought I found another good genderswap story. The concept was interesting! Even though the cover art looked good too!

The rating is so low that now I wanna read the first few chapters just to see how bad it is

Edit: I see now. Also... where in the world did this cover art come from??

Users who are viewing this thread