I Am Picking up Attributes and Items in Last Days

Double-page supporter
I didn’t expect much since this was a Chinese manhwa

This is some horrible type of shit
Literally gave my eyes cancer and hepatitis c and b

Who translated the title!???? it's sooooo wrong like not even a little close. the first part guasha 刮痧 means hone or sharpen (like a blade) and 战士 means someone who fights well (aka elite soldier or maybe battle-master) but the word for hero is 英雄, which is totally different. So yeah Chinese doesn't really use past, present, future tense or plural so there is a lot of "interpretation" needed when translating names into English but yeah. TL or admins that look at this, change the title to something like "The Honed Battle-Master“

p.s. I added "the" because Chinese doesn't use articles either.

this manwah makes absolutly no sense, no clear explanation, unlogical power gain and a plot with more holes than a swiss cheese.

Dex-chan lover
@shadowvagrant It was the official english title chosen by the author though. You can blame the author for that since it's already in English, the translator simply used it as it is, respecting the author's choice. Please check it out from the original Chinese raw, "The Last Hero" is on the title there. You can scroll to the bottom-most panel on the prologue chapter to see the title both in Chinese and English.
3Qc9qdTqF.webp-c.w720

It’s really like really bad but I know some of y’all specifically look for trash like this. I just wish he would kill more people

why almost every single chinese manhua is so fucking terrible... its so rare to find one that is at last decent .

TOP NOTCH trash! only chinese can stomach such bullshittery in their literature...........

China never disappoints, another piece of trash polluting the website.

Dex-chan lover
It's bad, but it's the quality you'd expect from this type of work so read at your own risk I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
i wouldn't be bothered if the TLs took some creative liberty to make the dialogue not as awkward

bruh, are all chinese authors some horny bastards or something? it might sound like im being racist but i cant find any chinese manhwas that doesn't have ecchi in it like wtf

Users who are viewing this thread