I Am the Precious Daughter of the Greatest Villain in the Fantasy World (Promo)

@ZenNudz goddamn you’re so angry. I’m just saying, you could‘ve written your comment just bit better cuz it’s coming off a bit race-y by specifically calling out koreans when really it’s just a genre that anyone, regardless of race, can use, especially since a genre can’t really be attributed to one race.
So yah, I agree like lol I love seeing all these generic otome isekai stories being published by everyone bc that’s just my bread and butter! Just next time, maybe leave out the whole, “make their own genre” thing that you aimed towards Koreans. (Cuz seeing that as a Korean just felt just a ity bity bit hurtful)

Another generic shitty dad and perfect daughter mc manga? Oh boy

You never see these comics with mother/son or father/son etc

It's just another trash manga that will eventually get dropped because the artist is shit

@Sugarblob I'm pretty sure I'm stating facts and not on my emotional opinion. It might seem I'm angry on what i wrote because of wrong choice of words.

@hitomila Like i care about your opinion about me getting angry on something. You probably don't have a life so you mind others business instead of your own. Go mind your sht elsewhere. Just because you like eating sht doesn't mean others will.

Fed-Kun's army
@lolnope the main character is usually a girl for the same reason the main character of nearly every random action comic is usually a boy.

ugh i wanted to read some decent comments but i had to see some guy being dramatic
if u dont like a certain genre then go the fuck away
some ppl actually enjoy it so no one wants to hear ur whining

I read the first 3 free chapters on kakao & synopsis and need morreeeeeeeee!!!!

so the first 3 chapters doesn't spoil much.. MC (chyeon rihwa) reincarnates into a fanatsy martial arts novel where the daughter of the worlds greatest villian is murdered.
Your introduced to her father, horrible mother whos crazy (abuses her), and father's disciple (the boy in the cover- back hair with the beauty mark next to his eyes- its the alternative cover page)

Here is an indepth synopsis:
In the fantasy novel, Rihwa(MC) is the only daughter of the evil tyrant, Cheon. She has a onesided crush/loves her father's disciple/suceeder, Yoo Ryun (nickname: Ryun; ML). In this world for some reason children are extremely rare. For hundreds of years there was no children in the family, therefore it was tradition to kidnap children and raise them to be the next leader (Yoo Ryun- ML). So Ryun was kidnapped by our MCs father as a child. Ryun seeks revenge as an adult by killing everyone, including naive Rihwa who loved him.

Our MC is the first child to be born in 100s of years to the Chyeon family. In order to stay alive in this world, she decides to help Ryun escape, that way she won't be killed in the future like the fantasy novel.
As MC is growing up, shes considered a genius (obviously bc shes an adult in a babys body lol). Her cuteness overload makes all the house elders fight for her love.

The father is soooo cute. So he doesnt interact much yet, but theres a scene where the nursemaid holds her finger so that MC can hold. MC stops crying and holds the nursemaids finger tightly. The father watched intently, then stares at his hand. He wants to touch too, but is afraid.
MC being prejudice due to her knowledge of the book thinks hes looking at his hands deep in thought, thinking of different evil methods lol.

The father visits MC everyday, but he only watches and never touches. Our prejudice MC just cries everytime she sees her father (its her way of retaliating so that he wouldn't visit) -she stops these antics in ch2

Someone please tell me where i can read the raws !! I promise I'll write spoilers D:

Really hope the manhwa is coming out soon. It's a bit sad some adaptations have different artists and in the end i dropped them because i didn't like the art. Looking forward to 2021's manhwa adaptations😊!

Users who are viewing this thread