I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

All the fathers in Korea manga I read are fucking awful lol
and while the mothers are defacto- evil, the kids always beg for the father's affection ?
If you are a bad parents male/female you are a horrible person :), this isn't romantic. Im worried about korean

Dex-chan lover
There is a castle on a cloud,
I like to go there in my sleep,
aren't any floors for me to sweep,
not in my castle on a cloud

Dex-chan lover
...Well, fine. If her father is going to be abusively neglectful, she's free to revoke her love and devote her energy elsewhere.

Aggregator gang
He’s been neglectful from the start so he doesn’t deserve her love and affection. I hope this girl learns to just flip him a bird and go on with making herself happy

Dex-chan lover
@yellow6000 it reminds me of The abandoned empress because of the execution before going back in time and who made me a princess because of the neglecting father and real daughter fake daughter thing

Cossette or whatever you spell her name is could’ve been actually pretty ohh well but what a pity she’s the devil incarnate herself and ohh the Grand Duke is such a good for nothing father Keira deserves so much better hmpphhhh

Uh oh doesn't make sense how could she deceive anyone when everyone around her saw her grew up in the mansion it's not like she popped out of no where. Weird let's continue for a bit

Poor girl I hope her father notices her in the future chapters. They were probably brainwashed or something cuz its hard to believe that they were tricked so easily.

The setting reminds me of so many isekai villainess manhwa with blonde hair,mistreated mc and their revenge plot

i can only assume the father was either brainwashed or is just retarded and assumed "oh she has teh same hair and eye color as me, must be my real daughter!" fucking troglodyte

Users who are viewing this thread