I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
i can see a kid doing that to get their parents true affection, fuck the dad, thats why your real daughters bought to get revenge on your bitch ass

Why do so many manhwa have the same red roofed castle with the cool archway at the top? Do they share background images with each other?

Dex-chan lover
@Bluebug
That's what I want to know! It's gotta be a prefab 3d model that they all use, and I wish I knew where I could get my hands on it.

The father is total trash. Even if he thought the girl wasn't his real daughter, his attitude towards a literal little girl is garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nixnaw Lmao after reading it, it makes much more sense, but I think it could have been worded much better. Idk if that was the translators fault, the author's or if it was something that was just lost in translation.

Yo what did mc’s do to always have cold psycho dads who behead them, jokes aside love it so far even though its clear to be very similar to who made me a princess (no complaints tho since thats my ult favorite ;u;)

Fed-Kun's army
Omg 18 whole years he neglected his own child? Lol I don't know what will happen ahead but I don't think I will like him

Tbh what I really want to see in that kind of stories, more than the revenge in the past where the people you take revenge of don't even know what they did wrong, is the aftermath of the execution. Like, if the father discovers later that he killed his actual daughter how he will react or how the lives of everyone is destroyed by that act and all?

@Mivas

I was just thinking that as I was reading this chapter. That horrible father deserves to know he killed his trueborn daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread