I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Not really a spoiler or at least not a super important one, but just in case.
We shall see 4 more episodes of backstory of how she came to be executed before the actual timetravel.

Why the heck does this remind me of Claude, Jennette, and Athy? Lol I swear I’ve seen the gulliotine intro in a bunch of villainess isekais lol I’m still a clown though since I’ll still read and enjoy it uwu

what a douchebag!!! a child should never have to work hard or inflict self-harm to get their parents attention and i swer to god ill drop this if she still tries to make her father love her despite this ill drop it i

What kinda dickhead trust some random stranger showing up years later telling you that your daughter’s not your daughter?? Like you don’t remember who you slept with????

Dex-chan lover
another blond bitch here to fuck shit up things for the mc?

....sign me up

Fed-Kun's army
i really do hope we see like an alt universe where the mc was executed and the whole continent dries and burns from the wrath of the goddess just to see them beg and get razed

Why is this the exact plot of The Lovely Princess in WMMAP lmao

The art is gorgeous though, so hopefully the plot holds up!! Thanks for the translation

Damn I feel sad for her. Going as far as harming herself just so for the sake of his father looking as her. Her father sucks poor child.

Another blond bitch I see. Well can't wait for more this seems interesting.

wow? the blonde bitch isn't even trying to act all white lotus-y at the execution? refreshing. XD

this scum dad... i hope keira makes him regret throwing her away after the time travel instead of having anything to do with her. i actually hate him more than cosette, bc like. if he hadn't accepted her into the family, it would be a LOT harder for her to fuck shit up for keira.

Okay, this is going to be super weird reading because Kiera is my actual name and apart from the sword in "I tamed a tyrant and then ran away", this is the first time I'm finding something with my name in it :L

Aside from that weirdness, I need the next 50+ chapters of this pronto, the art is gorgeous and I'm actually looking forward to seeing where this goes - if it keeps with the wmmap troupes and storylines, or if it does anything different. I need all the goodies please <3

And thank you for your hard work!!

wow, the dad is a true piece of shit. why believe some random girl claiming to be your child (just because she looks like you)?

Well... another story where I want to strangle some fictional characters so badly. The raws were already enough to make me want to throw the screen.
hahaha

BURN THE BLONDE BITCH. MAKE THE FATHER SUFFER.

I hope both the father and his blond, fake and cruel child suffer. Our girl must seek revenge.

Supporter
Ah yeah I guessed it from the summary but here comes another shitty dad. I swear if she forgives her father for being a dumbass and it turns out (again) that he was just a poor "misunderstood" lonely person, I will drop this story.

That means in the previous timeline the people will suffer from barren land because there’s no priestess. Serves you right, sorry excuse of father and fake-daughter. He’s gonna regreett so much pfftt

Dex-chan lover
If it goes like "the father was just misunderstood" trope AGAIN, I swear-

I rlly hope snippets of this first life shows us if he finds out the truth (that's she really was his daughter x the saintess...). But then again he might pull a Claude and not care lol

I agree with with most of the comments... I hope she's a bit more like Aria and gets real revenge on the faker x the AH father lol. I don't want another Claude! (To much heartache huhu)

Users who are viewing this thread