I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Nep

Dex-chan lover
For once I don't wish anything to change from the previous timeline after the execution.

The whole country should just suffer from the inevitable drought.

Dex-chan lover
Dad be like patrick sometimes

>You fked your wife right
>yup
>So that means you got her pregnant
>yup
>then this girl is your daughter you watch her get born grow up and has been with you since day 1 and her first words were daddy
>that makes sense to me
>then go love your daughter
>execute her

So you never once hold your REAL daughter
Some random girl showed up claiming to be your daughter
You believed her
You friggin execute your REAL daughter that friggin come from your wife's womb
Granted, the dad's a real jerk. No forgiveness for the next life. He could just rot in hell for all I care and I won't take any silly excuse like "BuT He WAs MaNipULatEd" etc. etc.

I wish she didn't go to the past.
Just be reincarnated to another timeline and let that whole nation to crumble in drought.
She deserves better. And what is wrong with the old man. I can't even call him father lmao, he doesn't deserve a child.

does he not know how children are born? Like yeah she has blonde hair and red eyes, but that means nothing, I've seen rabbits that have the same traits. Are those his kids too?

I don’t understand why it’s always the dads that are always shitty towards their biological daughters but loving to their fake ‘claimed’ ones.

I don't know how on Earth it would be possible for her to be fake. Did he not watch his wife give birth? Even if he didn't did he think his wife swapped out the baby? The maid couldn't have done it without the mother's knowledge, they both have completely different eye colors and hair colors. So unless he suspects his wife swapping children, how the fuck is she a fake? And then he would have to ask, why would his wife swap a child? She has nothing to gain from it. She died early anyway so its not like she's some kind of demon that was meant to destroy humanity. What a dumb fucking block of bricks. Ik people can be stupid, but clearly the dad wanted her dead for his own reasons. Idk why the country jumped on board with it, I get that the masses are easily swayed but jesus.

Dex-chan lover
It's basically black haired Athy and if Jeanette was a totally B*****
Same stupid father, probably just mad the mother died and the daughter looks exactly like her. He's going to come with that pity story in the end "it hurt to look at you. But I loved you"

Aggregator gang
The fvck? Even I would doubt anyone who just show up giving me a cat while telling me my cat isn't my cat. The heck is wrong with this grand dude? Is his brain only capable of staying inside his skull?

So.. the fake is a spy for another continent..? Since there's a upcoming crisis to the whole continent without the water spirit blessing..
Idk why am I recalling the story plot of 'Who made me a Princess' from the father to daughter interaction.

Users who are viewing this thread