I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

THABK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION OMGGGGG ❤️

Also thank you everyone for the spoilers!!! I will continue this because I adore our MC and Zik so much 😭❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for the translation! Honestly my blood boiled because of that few chapters including that blond bitch. This is wholesome can't wait for more !😍

OMG LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I caught up too quickly 😅😅

Gosh !! Waiting for more updates.
Thank you for the chps😊

ok now where should i sign the contract coz im willing to sell my soul for her eternal happiness

Thank you so much for translating! I had to push through the first couple chapters since it was so painful to see her suffering, but definitely worth it to see her smile!

Dex-chan lover
I kinda want the Duke to have a redemption arc. Though, not with Keira. He burned that bridge himself, and she should drop him like last week’s newspaper. But, I’d like to see him improve himself.
Through long, arduous, hard work.

@AryaWolfgar
I assumed that much that was going to happen. This is who made me a princess, suddenly but with a twist. This is the father who actually joined forces with the magician of the tower lol. I am not sorry he suffered. I want him to continue to suffer. It doesn't matter if in this life he is doing the "right" things. He is doing it for the sake of preventing doomsdays. He might or not love to show his love for his daughter, but the harm and pain he made her go thru is just blasphemy.

You [I mean the duke lol] denounced her, disowned her, degraded her, abandoned her, and killed her. He was her father. It is like if she did the same to him. There is not way to erase that. It is those words that should-never-be-spoken. All ties are broken. Do you know the resentment that will bottle down. Even if you [the MC] end up forgiven, it will be in after years, decades, when you get the heart and the mind to say those words but would never be forgotten...

Dex-chan lover
@mmonstra
Ah I see I must not look it closely because those few first chapter is a little painful to read, so I just fast read it without really pay much attention to it.

Though one questions appear in my mind because of that, why call FL a fake daughter? Or is she insist she was the nymph? Most likely not because she thought she's not the chosen one, and surprise at that last moment when the real fake one tell the truth.

Or is that shitty duke really thought she was byproduct of her mother affair? Such a horrible way of thinking though, even if that was true it's not like the child asked for it. That why at first I assume the duke really only have 1 wife, and thought the child is switched.

Lol u guys hate the father here but loves Claude like he didn't killed his own child in the 1st life aswell. Hypocrites

This time around, her father should struggle to earn her love. Only then he will gain redemption 😤

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie If it was the same duke from the previous timeline, then yes, I’d agree. He’s too far gone and should be sent tumbling down a cliff a la Link from BotW sans any food, fairies, or Mipha’s Grace. Though he has vague memories and nebulous dreams of what happened before, he hasn’t become the abusive asshole he was previously yet. He’s definitely a neglectful parent, and a god-awful father because of it, but it sits weird with me to wish death upon this version of the duke (whose name has completely escaped me) for crimes that technically haven’t happened yet and was partially manipulated into committing.

That said, I would love to see Keira thoroughly chew him out for being a neglectful douchebag who wouldn’t know parental affection if it paddled him on the rear with a wooden spoon, and previous timeline duke can go trip and fall into a ditch for his body to rot in.

Im really invested in this story I really feel for keira bc neglectful parents and that urge to get their affection is a bitch. Honestly shes doing great just by stopping to cater to her father its usually really hard to realize that your parent isnt going to care about you and despite the time bendy nonsense that got her there her reaction and the reactions of the normal ppl around her is spot on. Fuck your dad forget him and start living your best life!

lkw

I love this story I am so happy we got out of the flashback because it was awful honestly had to zoom out so i could spend as little time as possible reading the words to get over it quickly

holy mother of chapter dump what the heck?!?!! Thank you guys for all the chapters jeez! I really love this story so I can't wait to see what happens next!

Users who are viewing this thread