I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Thank you for so many new chapters! I’m so happy for Keira. Finally she can relax and have fun. And her dads suffering from nightmares for what he did. Good!

It’s amazing what simple communication can clear up so many assumptions and misunderstandings. I like that this story didn’t have her completely change herself, she was just honest and told people how she truly felt. And everyone was shocked, even the knight who was most loyal to her! I already ship her with him soo much.

I really really really hope we get a flashback of how everything went to literal shit after she was executed. How without their savior the world was destroyed and everyone died painfully. Please! 🙏🏻

I’m assuming the dad used the last of his life force to reverse time with his magic? It looked like him with a magic circle right before she woke up back in the past.

Aw her little brother visiting her before her execution made me sad. He seems like a really sweet kid. He must have felt so guilty that he looked like their father. Because if Keira did, Cosette never would have stood a chance. I love that he said “snakes” smart kid could see through all the bullshit.

Isn’t this “that” kind of strategy? Where you cultivate hate points in a “tsun” kind of way then explosively turn it into love points using “dere” mode... lol

Honestly, I'd like to see an neglected daughter story where the daughter doesn't forgive her dipshit father. You can find Claude sexy but he's still a horrible man, a tyrannical king, a poor excuse of a husband AND a shit father. Seriously Athy, you deserve better (sorry I know that's a different webtoon but I had to get that off my chest)
Doesn't matter if they have "communication problems" or "sad childhood" they're still absolute assholes. Especially in this webtoon, I'm gonna be real mad if they just start having a real father daughter relationship when he just neglected her for years and then just threw her away when he meets the first blond girl around with a magic paternity test.
Even if Cosette were his real daughter, and Kiara the fake one, doesn't change the fact that the one who's done her best to meet his expectations all these years was Kiara.
I really hope she goes "thanks but no thanks" when he tries to win her back.
If he can have a grand time with his fake daughter, then why can't the neglected daughters find better fathers instead of always being "understanding"?

AHHHHHHHHH VICE CAPT IS ADORABLE

i have a theory
the guy who turned back time was the BROTHER and not dad, the lil brother wanted to save her so he turned back time. i would be so much more happy if it was the brother who turned back time and not dad., but dad prob the one who turned back time TT

also i want to see the world after our mc died

Hehe, cute~
Don't care what you guys are spitting, but I'm all for the dad redemption. Almost everyone deserves at least a second chance, especially when there is still time left to change, even if it may take years. And technically in this timeline, he hasn't done anything of the absolute horrid yet-- I want to see his POV of the past, and to see him change for the better for his kids.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Thank you for the mass release!
Also question: Do you think the Grand Duke will remember snippets of his dream and try to get closer with his daughter? So when the blonde one comes, he'll just straight not even let her in?

i wish there will be time where she told her father “i will never call you ‘father’ again. isn’t that what you want, Your Grace?” and will stay cold to her father till the end because he doesn’t deserves her forgiveness. he didn’t even treated her like his own daughter ever since she was born. he didn’t deserves her at all. wish he will realized how much her existence affects his life ever since she was born.

Dex-chan lover
I've read a few mangas with the whole traveling-back-in-time-after-execution-thing but I think that's the first time that the MC just started drinking with the soldiers. Definitly look forward to how this plays out. and I hope she stays cold towards her father

@AryaWolfgar
I'm not putting a spoiler warning on my comment because everything I said, I got from the chapters posted until then. I wasn't even reading closely and I still got that information — I think it's ridiculous to spoiler tag information that's been revealed in the chapters so far that I'm commenting on.

@mizzu321 understandable! I must have read only the super informative parts because I also skipped around 😭

My theory is that, because all women born of the family have the holy power, that the Duke was fated to only have the one daughter — unless that's from a mistranslation and I'm way off base. Thus, if the Duke can only have the one biological daughter and there's two girls claiming to be her, one is them must be lying.

So far, I don't have enough information on the Duke's psyche to offer up any concrete theories on his actions in the past time line — all I can say is that so far he seems to have been conflicted in the past over which one is his "real" daughter and instead of seriously trying to investigate, decided to twiddle his thumbs until fate made the decision for him. In this time of indecision, Cosette made a strong case for herself as the Nymph while psychologically beating down the already brittle Kiara until the public made up their minds as to who was the saintess and who was the villainess. The Duke allowed himself to be convinced — especially because he doesn't even know Kiara well enough to know who she is — and moved forward to what he was lead to believe was the right course of action despite any misgivings he may or may not have. This isn't to say that he isn't responsible for his actions, I'm just trying to propose a theory for how everything got all fucked up under his watch.

Ah, no. See, Cosette speaks of her mother and then insults Kiara's mother by calling her an adulterer/cheater. If they were switched at birth, the taunts would have been different.

Fed-Kun's army
yep yep I ship them so hard!! I always love it in these reincarnation stories when the ML is someone who supported her/tried to save her in her previous life as well

Users who are viewing this thread