I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

SGR

Double-page supporter
And here I was begging the gods there would be no romance between those two... Oh how naive of me...

Aggregator gang
Wilford is my husbando now, Like look at him
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
Let's be fair. She's cute. In fact, she's adorable.

Time for her rebellious phase. And by rebellious, I mean her doing what she wants for once.

Dex-chan lover
yoo, someone who alrdy caught up pls explain it to me, I don’t mind spoilers. so did she die and return to another timeline or just revert back in time. was the calamity and stuff avoided?cuz it seems like the grand duke vaguely remember. if they avoided the calamity and shiz, i’m kinda sad yknow

lpe

I bet this bonding experience is going to matter when the bitch gonna come around. They'll defend the MC for her position.

Cute AND reliable AND dignified. It don't get much better than that folks. Somebody materialize this person so I can make her my wifey.

Dex-chan lover
She ain't cute, she is fucking adorable and you know it, Sir Joseph.

@Senros dude right?? i love this, after the bullshit of the first few chapters just this sudden turn around of her finding her place as their lady knight commander is just tops

@Ochredog tell me about it

THIS!!!! is FAMILY!!!!!! AAAAAAAH I LOVE LOVE FOUND FAMILY TROPE SO MUCHHH ;____; <3 <3 <3 NOW THE KNIGHTS ARE OUR PRECIOUS BBY'S FAMILYYY

Users who are viewing this thread