I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

thank you for the mass release!!

*goes to cry in the corner because it's dropped*

Honestly your masses releases were so satisfying! Thank you for all the hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the mass release and all the hard work!!!

hurrghhh this is getting so cute but it feels like the calm before the storm... i hope jdi/speedcat picks it up from this point forward instead of continuing from the 2nd chapter...

edit like not even 5 seconds later: looks like i was wrong... welp strap in folks, were in for a waiting period...

You better be joking about dropping it with that trollface. You are the true heroes of this manhwa. Speedcat needs to work on updating their other projects.

Thanks for the update. I am so happy that she is learning to live T^T. Let that bastard of a father living on his own. grow up and get ready cuz your little brother will need you, too. I am sure he won't want to live in the same house as that cosette >_>.

God that ultra omega chapter dump was glorious I'm so sad you guys are dropping the series >.> Still this 13 chapter ride was fucking glorious thanks so much for the hard work

OH please don't dropped just because of that group, they love to monopolize works just because they translated the first chapter. do it, please!!!

Why are you dropping it ?? 😭😭
But thank you for the mass release 🥰

I loved all the work you guys put into this series. Sad that another group is taking over the translations. Hope they push out chapters as fast as you guys did.

Awww you guys are dropping this? But I loved the way you guys did this series😭 Plz keep translating this!! You guys were doing so well! No one has any real say over it so if you really wanted to you both could translate it😫

Dex-chan lover
im sad about the drop coz i compared both versions and i feel like yours flows better...well tysm for all the chapters so far, im looking forward to the next project u translate

@mangagon probably coz they posted the 1st chapter first

Users who are viewing this thread