I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
??? Why wouldn't you just tell her he's a womanizer lmaooo I guess the plot needs her to learn her lesson

well that's the reality. that's girls in her age and with strict family act anyway so calm down people

I’m not sure if she’s distracted or is just a really good multitasker, but I guess there’s only so much she can do before the whole fake evil sister comes along and causes her to die and all. Either way, I need her to get as far away as she can from that boy.

She's just too pure for that wretched world. Somebody assassinate that womanizing trash.

AUGH OH NO IM STARTING TO GET SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT, AND THAT BASTARD I HOPE THEY WACK HIM SO HE CANT GO ON THEIR DATE

Fed-Kun's army
she goes from being a sharp and smart lady to being a dumbass too .-.
guess she really is her father daughter

i agree that her personality's done a 180 way too fast. i get that she was sheltered but this is a bit much...she wasn't an idiot. if anything she should be even more wary of people being two faced, considering that kind of person literally already killed her

also side note, why isn't anyone telling her shit?? all these ppl care about her and KNOW its bad news but are just gonna watch her get hurt by some womanizer??

Fed-Kun's army
I mean she isn't smart, that was already known. She might actually be stupid, seeing how she lost everything at the drop of a hat in literally 2 months. And now that she's doing things outside her sheltered environment, things won't go well.

Tho I love this manga so far I think she only knows that girl who in her eyes is a bad guy she grew up wanting "daddy's love" because she knew nothing about the life around her so its natural she is very naive however her "supposed" friends should tell her before she gets her heartbroken and the whatever her dumbass name is played her like a fool she did everything well for a villain I'll give her that but she needs to fuck off at least that's what I think. -LostRose

Users who are viewing this thread