I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Can somebody please tell her that the dude is a scam?! It's also even more vexing how can she be so trusting to a guy she just met and at a sketchy place at that.

So I'm guessing after this whole fiasco she's going to mature and go through some character development, so I'm actually looking forward to it.

@LizardSA Lmao, comment of the day

Fed-Kun's army
They really have to tell her!! It’s better to tell her before she’s in too deep else the heartbreak will be even worse :(

This is starting to piss me of loooool ... how could she go from a mature and yet responsable girl to a naive and stupid girl ?

Can anyone tell her to be cautious?
I feel like I have a little sibling who's going to make trouble and will get hurt.

Dex-chan lover
How is it that NO ONE said a word to this naive idiot. Those 2 knights even know that he is a notorious womanizer yet didnt tell MC. It would be a good lesson to teach her that everyone isn't what they seem based off of their appearance

Fed-Kun's army
I like seeing a naive MC for once. And not a MC who is brought back in time and becomes a master at everything and able to read everyone's motive from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread