I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Yiiikes. Her naivete was cute before, but now it's too much. I hope she at least learns from this.

UUUUUUUUUUO SLAG MAN DIE DIE DIE sweetie please be more cautious!!!! Joseph what are you doing!!!!! Why did you let her go out when her only experiences are rose-tinted romance novels!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking hell this turn to total garbage with this sub plot, what a fucking shame. It psychically hurts me to read this shit any further.

Aggregator gang
On one hand I think she's really cute, on the other hand I liked her more when she was acting smarter earlier.

shouldn't there be a limit to how dumb a person can be? didn't she learn it first hand how suspicious nice looking people are when they want to get close to her?

I know it will get better (hope so) once I read further, but I'm really annoyed with this change of events like... no, I was more interested in the non-romantic elements of the story than this trash diversion from the plot. But I know it's to teach her a lesson or whatever about her main goal and having the vice commander have a harder time in getting in a romantic relationship with her... :c

Dex-chan lover
Nuwaaaahhh! I'm super, duper worried.

She's cutely sheltered, but that also means she's surprisingly vulnerable. I guess this is where that uncomfortable detail in the romance novel comes in. I have no doubt that she'd be able to chokeslam a bitch if he tried to make a move on her, but I severely worry on whether or not she realizes that it's something she should do.

This....is also part of expanding her horizons, I guess.

GAHHHHH NOOOOO , why does it have to be a jerk! love makes you blind and deaf Keira, you pure little lamb

This is why you shouldnt go out with someone just based on looks. Argh its annoying, at this point she might even let the guy touch her easily.

She’s so naive 😭 I hope nothing bad happens when she is finally trying to enjoy her life a little 😔

i hope this guy's trashiness is exposed soon and she can learn from this experience to not be so naive and trust people so easily

Users who are viewing this thread