I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Double-page supporter
Why didn't they just straightfully warn her before??

well it is better for her to learn than to be told that she needs to be guarded when meeting new people. this is a great lesson for her since she is quite innocent and naive.

Dont actually tell her that the dude has an awful reputation. That's the smart thing to do.

Dex-chan lover
Protect our lady! PROTECT OUR DAUGHTER!
Keep the flies away! I'm with the siscon.

....Yeah, the fastest way would be to actually just talk to her, I think. If you don't want to dash her hopes, then give her a novel with a trashy womanizer antagonist so she'll be on guard.

i like how the little bro went along with them XD

for me, I get why she acts like this, she was yearning for another kind of love, love that she didn't receive from his father or any other
let's say, this is for her to learn too
but the guards have to warn her lmao

I hope this will serve as a lesson for her (If the guy finally shows his true color) so she wont just easily fall for such tricks in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Zeke: I am ordering an immediate retrieval of the asset. Weapons allowed hot, collateral damage is acceptable.

Sir Jospeh: Um, my lord...?

Zeke: DON'T JUST STAND THERE, VICE COMMANDER, I WANT THAT EXTRACTION EXECUTED! I am calling a tactical salvo on that f*****'s position! *airship looms above*

Lmao i just couldn't hold my laugh 😭😂
That cute lil brother tho hahaha so overprotective

Users who are viewing this thread