I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

The knight captain isn’t giving ML vibes anymore 😭😭.. I guess she’ll end up with the magician.. Or is there still hope ??!
BTW isn’t she supposed to prepare for the bitch’s arrival. Why is it so fluffy suddenly

She’s helpless :/ they should have educated her about that man and falling in love is dangerous especially if you know nothing

Dex-chan lover
"We have to protect our lady!" Says the people who delivered her into the heart of the lion's den.

Fed-Kun's army
the brother is right. Dispose that playboy as neatly as possible. Trash gets disposed everyday, whats the difference.

I think the plot involving revenge against the false daughter and her father has been lost. We now bring you: Kiera's Romantic hijinks.

@nohabody well tbf she doesn't want to take revenge, she just want to live differently. Also by the look of thing, she would be able to manifest spirit this time because she's 'happy'.

I don’t think there’s any thoughts of revenge. If you read the summary it says that rather than revenge she will spend her time with something else. Like romance.

Ouu yes.. please save her😭 I went through something like this in my first relationship- I was so naive and hurt

Ok I take it all back. How dare I even say this bastard could be our ML... I should've known...

I hope the father man's up and acts like an actual father... This is like the best chance for him to make a turnabout, I'd be very disappointed if he fails though.

My sweet and loving mc please don't be swayed by his looks, it's quite unbearable for me and the other readers to witness your obliviousness in action :((

Well, if anything happens, she should be more than capable of protecting herself... i think

Users who are viewing this thread