I Am the Real One - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
damn why warn the bitch? i woulda straight stabbed her no need for that warning shit. if shes dies, then she dies, as the gods will it then

Fed-Kun's army
I will not believe it if the father turns out good this time..
I will
Flip emoji table if that happen

the backstory is kinda similar to Suddenly I Became a Princess except for the reverse appearence...... and the total bitch of an antagonist

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, how does the blonde being legitimate implies the MC is a fake daughter? Did I miss something?

How many more chapter until the real story? We already knew the outcome of this shit, expanding upon it is kinda dumb tbh.

Someone else thinking "cut that cunt her throat. she emits to much happiness and light" ?

Can't wait for the slaying. I hope her father notice what an ass he is and changes or dies unmerciful

the girl got the audacity to say that "its not your fault that you were born from you mother affair" when she is born from a wedlock?? she not even a real daughter sheesh

Fed-Kun's army
I’m more interested in the drought after MC dies. Like how bad does it get? Clearly the kingdom is doing fine so far

I'm just going to say blonde is a recessive trait, but since both red and purple eyes are mutations it would probably be a 50-50 chance of having either. I dont get it though did he have multiple wives or something? I dont understand how he would be stupid enough to believe her claims otherwise.

I feel like I'm seeing trashta in that blonde bitch 😬 (In terms of Appearance and Actions)

Double-page supporter
So lemme get this straight... Cosette's mum is like the first wife, got thrown away for possible infertility, then comes Kiara's mum and gave birth to Kiara. So essentially they're both his daughters, but only 1 has the saint powers, and the one without it is the 'fake'. Did I get it right?

Users who are viewing this thread